Enter The JDream MX

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Letter of Resignation: Nice Version

I am a very fair person. I give credit when due and condemn when appropriate. This is the nice version of my proposed letter of resignation. For the naughty version, please see above


Dear Madam,

Top of the morning to you. Referring to the title above, I would like to tender in my resignation for the post of Graphic Designer as of the 31st of December 2005.

It has certainly been a great opportunity to work in your company. I have learnt Adobe Illustrator through the great colleagues that I have, and the countless assignments and projects given under my attention gave me enough chances to brush up and sharpen both my Adobe PhotoShop and Illustrator skills and also to give me an exposure to this industry.

I have enjoyed the times when you spoke to me in a nice manner and gave me clear instructions when handing over an assignment to me. It has certainly brightened up my working day to know my immediate superior is so well-spoken for the day, and thus resulting in a more productive and motivated spirit. I believe those kind of rare magical moments saved you a lot from the hefty sums paid to see a doctor or by consuming tons of throat lozenges. Quality motivation equals quality work turned in. For now, I will not use the average ground squirrel's intelligence example to compare with you.

I would also like to voice out my profound appreciation when we had that office birthday bash and you generously sponsored so much, from the food to the wine. Especially the red wine. In case you did not notice it, the mood that particular day was a refreshing change from the usual screamings and shoutings and the breaking of chinaware. It is indeed really great to see everyone talking and laughing like old friends without choking each other for once.

With this, I shall take my leave, and before I should go, I would like to thank you once more for the times when you did not scream and curse at me when asking me to accomplish a particular task. Yeah, I know it sounds a bit repetitive but what the heck.

Wishing you a great and wonderfully productive working day.


Yours Sincerely,

JDream Anderson-Smith
GRAPHIC DESIGNER

back to main

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home